Certif-ID and TÜV Rheinland partner to position skilled experts for jobs in Germany
Certif-ID and TÜV Rheinland partner to streamline the recruitment process for working in Germany
ermany is facing an acute shortage of skilled workers in a range of sectors. To tackle this situation, Certif-ID International and TÜV Rheinland are working together to help companies simplify their hiring process and provide skilled candidates guidance on how to land a job.
Shortage of skilled workers in Germany
Even before COVID-19 hit, the job market was facing severe skills gaps in fields like engineering, automotive, technology, science and healthcare, among others. During and after COVID-19, the demand for skilled workers will only grow as organisations plan their recovery from the inevitable economic downturn.
Companies in Germany have long been struggling to find local talent with the required skills or vocational training. The image below shows how 27 public sectors in the European Union are facing a skills shortage, and this gap will continue to grow until 2030 due to rapid digitalization and integration of technology.
How are we turning this situation into an opportunity?
Certif-ID International and TÜV Rheinland are positioning skilled NON-EU professionals for jobs in multiple sectors, filling the shortage of skilled workers in Germany.
Certif-ID is a dedicated skills community that professionals use to showcase and, crucially, prove their skills. TÜV Rheinland is a leading technical training and certification company, helping to streamline visa issuing and aligning qualifications with the German authorities.
Germany’s Skilled Immigration Act opens doors for skilled non-EU experts from across the globe
The German government introduced a new skilled immigration law on 1 March 2020. It gives new opportunities for skilled non-EU nationals to work in Germany.
To get a job in elderly care, IT and Engineering, German employers do not have to give preference to locals and EU nationals. Anyone with the right skills will be given equal employment opportunity and a work permit.
You can take advantage of this opportunity. And, we can help you emerge as a suitable candidate, having recognized certifications or qualifications equivalent to German ones.
SkillPass: how Certif-ID and TÜV Rheinland can help you get a job in Germany
Certif-ID has recently launched SkillPass. It is your dynamic profile – not a resume, CV or just another job profile.
Why SkillPass is better than other online profiles
For starters, SkillPass is driven by skills and not keywords. What matters is your skills. If you have the skills, a certificate to prove your skills, then you’re good to get started.
- Record a video CV: After filling the basic information and uploading relevant documents, record your video CV. Your video CV will make you shine. It is your chance to impress potential employers, show them what you’ve got and get selected for interviews.
- Show work experience: Add your work experience, write about the skills you have applied and learnt on the job. And, what made you perfect for your role.
- Share references and recommendations: As you’re not a European citizen, any information to prove your credibility will help. And, recommendations from your previous employers and tutors will increase your impact. So, add them and stand out as a candidate.
- Prove your qualifications with digital certificates: SkillPass gives access to lots of courses on Certif-ID. These courses will give you a digital certificate after you’ve completed the course. The digital certificates are issued on blockchain. They include links and QR codes that can be viewed and verified by recruiters.
A digital certificate, issued on Certif-ID, cannot be forged or modified. So, this makes it very easy for you to prove your skills and show yourself as a strong candidate.
- Create a Europass CV: SkillPass also allows you to create a Europass CV which is a recognised format accepted in over 30 European countries.
“Skillpass is not a job portal but a tool that tracks lifelong learning. It holds the power to show to recruiters how an individual is driven, action-oriented and right for the jobs in Germany,” said Tim Miller, Founder Certif-ID. “Our partnership with TÜV Rheinland aims to help professionals from all walks of life, irrespective of access to general education, to find employment and build their careers.”
TÜV Rheinland will help candidates to relocate, offering a smooth transition
After reviewing the SkillPass, candidates with a job offer will receive help with:
- Learning the German language
- Health Insurance, a document proving that you have travel health insurance to cover yourself against medical emergencies
- Visa application along with a photo that meets the German embassy photo standards
- Travel Itinerary, to show proof of your trip reservations, the reason for transport, as well as proof of what you are planning to do in Germany within that time
Together, we are not only making the application process easy for skilled professionals but we’re boosting skill-based hiring, helping recruiters accelerate the entire recruitment process.
If you’re looking for a job in Germany? Build your Skillpass on Certif-ID.
SKILLPASS CONTEST ALERT!
Creating a complete Skillpass with a Video CV will help you get employment in reputable companies. Get started now.